Friday, January 21, 2011

A walk in the Park. (Day 20)



Today was another phone interview for Me. I took Lucas with me to Mom and Dad's house so they could help watch him while I was on the phone. After my call, I decided it was a nice enough day to take Lucas for a walk. Mom and Dad have a park down the street from their house, so I took him there. It was a nice walk down. He looked around and enjoyed himself. When we got to the park, he's obviously too small to go on a swing by himself, but I had him on my lap and we swung for a few. Then we just walked around the park and talked about the things we would do when he got older. As my son typically does, he fell asleep on the walk home. If you give him any sort of movement, he puts himself right to sleep.



I can't wait to do more things with Lucas as he gets bigger. He' s a very curious little boy and I know he will have so much fun exploring the world with all of his senses. I'm sure grass will end up in his mouth very early on! He's a GREAT child. I couldn't be happier to have him as a part of my life. I think about when he starts daycare, that other people will be playing with him, and not me. I know it's going to be hard, but I also know he will have fun. He'll get to meet new people, new babies. Hear more sights and sounds and smells than he can here at the house with me.


Enjoying every minute with my boy!



Love,

Lisa and Lucas


No comments:

Post a Comment