Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So much to do... (Day 24)


Today I had my final interview with Verizon. Lucas was going to Grandmas to hang out while I got ready and went to Verizon.



We got to Mom's early and went on a nice long walk. I have really enjoyed my walks lately. They clear my head and make me feel good. Lucas loves to look around, though he falls asleep by the time we head back home. I love the days where the weather is perfect for us to take a walk.



I left for my interview Lucas sleeping in his stroller, though not for long as I'm told. I wasn't nervous for this interview. I didn't know what to expect, so I didn't have anything to stress out about. It was a face to face, so that was nice. I like talking to people. I felt good throughout and I should know something in 7-10 days. Life is a changing.



Lucas got a bath tonight and was actually enjoying himself. He kicked and splashed and smiled. It was great! He grows so much every day. I love our boy.



Love,


Lisa and Lucas



No comments:

Post a Comment