Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sleep?... (Day 17)


Today, Lucas spent the majoirty of his day shopping with me and my Mom. He is always such a good shopper. He loves his stroller, and loves to look around, but man, I think we pushed the little guy. It was a long day for Mom and me, so I can only imagine how he felt.



It was no surprise when he didn't sleep through the night Monday night. I was so happy those 2 nights in a row where he just slept all night. Why wouldn't I be? To me, it meant I got more sleep, to him, it meant he was growing up and finally giving in to sleep. What Mom wouldn't want these things, for herself or her child.



Lucas is sleeping in long chunks 4-5 hours, and that's fine with me. It means I get up once a night, and then we are up for the morning. Fine with me. He seems to be happy about the sleep he's getting. I go in there in the morning and he greets me with the biggest smiles! I love mornings!




So, all in all, it's ok, that he's not sleeping through the night. He's still only 11 weeks old. Just a baby. My sweet, lovey baby!




Love,



Lisa and Lucas



No comments:

Post a Comment