Thursday, January 20, 2011

Game Time! (Day 18)

PS: I know this is in the wrong order, but I had accidentally done the other one before this one...



Today was a big errand day. The dogs needed a bath desperately! I dropped them off at the groomers and then headed to the next task, finding pants for my interview on Thursday. I spent all of Monday shopping for an interview outfit, and was not successful at finding pants, so I headed to Old Navy to see if they had anything for me.


Luckily, I found a pair of pants, a sweater, a tank top and a cute hat for Lucas (see isn't it cute? Look at the picture!). From there I headed to Target! I have been waiting for Little Big Planet 2 ever since I beat the first Little Big Planet. It's the best game ever! You are a sackperson, that's right I said sackperson. It's the cutest little guy that you can dress up in all sorts of costumes. That's not the point of the game though. You are saving Craftworld from Negativitron. It's the best game ever, don't believe me play it for yourself and you will be addicted!


Then it was time to hang out at Mom and Dad's until the dogs were ready. Once they were ready, Lucas was going to stay and play with Mom, and I was going to go to get the crazy dogs and get them back home. They were very well behaved. Usually if you have both of them on a leash at the same time, they are CRAZY and walk in front of each other and try to knock me over. I have to say, I'm so proud of how they behaved. It gives me hope that one day I can walk both dogs at the same time.


Then for the good part. Joe got home from work. But this happens every day. Why so important today? Remember the video game I got? I now got to turn parenting over to Joe and he handed me the controller! It was a fun night! I LOVE watching Joe with Lucas. He can make him laugh in ways I only wish I could. Joe is a GREAT dad and a great husband. I'm very lucky to have him, and I hope he knows that every day!



Love,

Lisa, Lucas and Sackboy


No comments:

Post a Comment