Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good night. (Day 22)




Tonight I am reminded of the sweet words my Mom would say to me before she went to bed. "Goodnight baby, god bless you. Mommy and Daddy love you."


I don't know if it was said every night. I would mostly be asleep when she went to bed, but I know how I felt when I heard it. Loved. Unconditionally loved.


I was reminded of this tonight as my little boy drifted off to sleep in my arms. I tell him all day long how much I love him, but there is just something comforting about that being the last thing you hear each night.


Be sure to remember to say I love you and say it often. Those 3 words get me through my days. I know I love and am loved and that's all that matters.


Love,

Lisa and Lucas
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment