Friday, February 4, 2011

Poor Baby.... (Day 35)


So, I wasn't still feeling well today, so Lucas went and spent the day with my Mom and Dad so that he could try his hardest not to get what I had. Poor guy though had his own issues today. He needed to poop, and badly. He was so upset that he wasn't eating a ton. He slept most of the day cause I guess it was more comfortable for him, than to be awake and have an upset tummy.



Finally at 8:00pm, he conquered this task he had been working on all day and pooped. He smiled so big when it was over. I was so happy for him. He just wasn't himself, and I felt bad that I couldn't help him..



He's my good little guy and it was hard not seeing him last night and then again today. I'm hoping for a fun day in tomorrow!!



Love,



Lisa and Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment