Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He's all grown up! (Day 32)


Today, my sweet boy spent the day with someone other than me. He started at Springview Academy. It's a great daycare/preschool that my friends own in Summerville. He was warmly welcomed this morning. I got him all situated in the swing and he just took it all in. He does that. He's a very curious individual. He sat and stared for quite some time before falling asleep. While he was at school, he even did an art project!! SO GROWN UP!!!


He only went for about 4 hours today. I had a vet appointment at Sangaree Animal Hospital with the awesome Dr. Chavis! Kahua needed her yearly shots and exam, and she passed with flying colors! PS: If you are looking for a Vet, I HIGHLY reccommend them! I



Then we went home, where Lucas spent most of the afternoon/evening sleeping. It was a long day after all. It was nice though when he woke up, cause we played and read and made the most of our time together. It's going to be hard going back to work, but I know he will be ok. So far, he's been sweet at school. A little serious, but sweet. I'll take that!




Love,


Lisa and Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment