Friday, February 4, 2011

It's a HOT one!! (Day 33)


Today was day 2 at daycare. Lucas stayed from 9-4pm. He ate well, was sweet and slept, and was swinging when I came to pick him up. That is, until I took him out of his classroom. We literally stepped on the other side of the door to his classroom, and he started wailing. A new cry that he had to catch his breath in between sobs. It was pitiful. I tried to calm him, but was not successful, so we headed out to the van to see if we could do anything out there. Not much worked. I took his pants off in case he was hot, but that didn't do much. So I decided we were hearing home, crying...



When we got home he started to calm down when I got him into a short sleeve onesie and got him a bottle. He gets very overtired, and overstimulated very easily, and I think that's all that was. Though when it was happening I was thinking he didn' t recognize me, or that he was mad at me for taking him to daycare. Lovely thoughts that go through a new mom's head.



Since it was such a nice day, we went for a walk once he calmed down. 70 plus degrees in February! I'll take it!!



We had another napping night, and then a playful evening. Love our nights together!!




Love,


Lisa and Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment